Thursday, October 23, 2008

tangent on g&c post

RE: hymen, broken

i think mine got broken when i went on a family holiday too rottnest approx 2001.
i was riding one of thoose blue hire bikes around the island and decided too deviate from my sisters route of choice too go home and sleep (cycling is tiring stuff) sleeping is the best.
anyway, i was cycling gaily through that main bit where the bakery is (or used too be) and i was all overwhelmed by the dainty island atmosphere and crashed intoo one of the wooden picnic tables that was littering the sidewalk.
i was all "owww i think im bleeding where babies are supposd too come from, no chance of babies no more i think. OWWWWW!"
my peddle fell off.
i spent the rest of my ride home cycling my little blue bike with a fucking peddle in one hand and a broken hymen. yeah.

lets hope my next family vacation (in one month) is less painfull. and dnt worry, i havent been too rottnest since (phewph!)

No comments: