Monday, June 30, 2008

Bayswater


Fuck I miss my Bayswater house. I can see so many of my favourite things in this picture. Like my Dad's Favourite Swingin Rock n Roll cd, next to my typewriter. And the box I put wallpaper all over when I was stoned and trying to be "crafty". And my collection of SVH Books. I think I had just gotten that giant tv too. My Gucci jumper is pretty rad also, I wonder where that went? I think it disappeared into Cameron Stack's bedroom at some point and I never got it back. I wonder if you googled Cameron Stack's name, how many entries from this blog would come up? I might test it now.

HAHA, Oh god. http://brianstack.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-first-post-by-cameron-stack.html

Bah, it takes 3 pages for it to even turn up. Cameron Stack, Cameron Stack, Cameron Stack.

2 comments:

Garth said...

haha!
I still live near your old house.
and yes, I still drive to the train station :D

Yeah, Right. said...

i miss bayswater!! maybe i will move back there..