Monday, June 16, 2008

"The Boys"

I have encountered a particular breed of girls a number of times over the last few years. Everybody knows one. The type of girl that spits shit like "I just get along with boys so much better!" and "It's not that I don't like girls, I have a few special girlfriends, but I am like so totally one of the boys!"

(Sidenote: They are not normally this hot.)

But the most irritating slapper of this sub-breed by far is the girl that constantly refers to a group of people as "The Boys" or "My Boys."

While being door-girl at Manor on Friday night, I came across a particular girl like this, a very fucking drunk girl who was trying to claim a coat out of coat-check. I was stone cold sober and irritated by the constant stream of fuckheads that kept walking past me and wasn't in the mood for any shit at all.

Girl: Gracey, Carn I pleeeeeeeeeeeze haf my cote, It is that one right there! *points*

Me: No. I know for a fact that isn't your coat, because I just checked it for one of my friends friends. 45 seconds ago.

Girl: Oh my goddddddd, why are you doing this to me, just give me my coteee

Me: No. It isn't your coat. Are you sure that it isn't this cheaper version of this coat? *points to another coat*

Girl: NO. IT IS THAT COAT. OH MY GOD WAIT TILL I TELL 'THE BOYS' ABOUT THIS.

She said all this with her hands on her hips.

Guess what cunt? The boys won't fucking care. They won't care at all. And a sidenote to all the other girls that are like this - Someone in the group that you call "the boys" either wants to fuck you, or nobody wants to fuck you and they keep you around so they can laugh at how dumb you are when you go home.


8 comments:

Queefer Sutherland said...

Wait until I tell the boys about this blog.

alycefox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DIRK DIGGLER said...

Kudos.

Anonymous said...

you forghot about keepin em around because they have hot friends
thats the usual one...

Unknown said...

way to make it obvious gracey. you could have just given her her coat. she knew exactly which one it was, as if she was going to steal a fucking coat.

wanandananada said...

considering that i got a phone call from waxe the next night telling me that she had actually taken the wrong coat and had to return it and was apologising maybe you don't have the whole story?
i was sober. she was drunk. it was one of saran's friends coats. it had a number on it. saran's friend had the corresponding number written on her arm.

Queefer Sutherland said...

NO BEEF JUST BURGERS

Jesus said...

Maybe if you hosed the sand out of your vagina you'd be less irritable and would concentrate on writing a blog worth reading instead of bitching like a 'breed of girl' that nobody likes and in fact you probably despise

Get off your high horse