Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cool People I Have Kissed

This list is exactly one person long. Sorry everybody ever, you didn't make the cut.


1. Tim Harrington, 2006


He was wearing pink socks, loafers and red running shorts. He was singing, yelling, pretending to fellate boys in the crowd. I was watching, laughing, nodding my head. We locked eyes. He pushed his sweaty face into mine and we kissed for 3 seconds during We'll Make A Lover Of You. We hi-5'd at the end of the night and he made fun of me for having my math homework in my bag. Then he said 'See you later C dog' and left the country. Top that anybody. You can't. There's never gonna be a number 2. R.I.P my heart.

Love Clare xoxoxo

1 comment:

Yeah, Right. said...

guess what this girl from my high school's claim too fame was she "hooked up with hotdogs" who the fuck is hotdogs? "you know that guy from big brother.." oh okay.

PS// she was hoping that she would have the effect that you just had on me you know like woah that woman is a FOX! but when she told me that story i was just like woah HEPC!!!

PPS// youre totally the loishest grrl ever