Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Proof Normal People Are Boring

Okay does anyone read The West Australian? Cool, me either. But I did today, and they're doing that hilarious WA'S HOTTEST 100 SINGLES! feature, except singles as in people who are single, not music trax. They have a picture of a hottie (laughing/enjoying life) and they ask the hottie for their deets, like age, occupation, star sign, interests, qualities they look for in a partner, who do they admire and where do they see themselves in 5 years. Plz go and read this shit. Wtf @ the picture next to the Hottest Singles being a blatant wet rack shot.

I swear all of them do some non-descript job in finance/advertising, they all admire their parents (literally, only two of them said something different in this part: Jamie Durie and Arnold Schwarzenegger, no jokes) and they look for partners with great smiles and GSOHs. Their interests are all hybrids of going to the beach/hanging out with 'mates'/playing sports/reading. It's all hecka posi!!! Love life!!

I can just imagine some 25 year old overtanned shit bitch looking through the hottie section and being all "Ohh, should I choose the one who likes going to the movies or the one who likes cars oooooo??! Whitney, what do you think?". The only good one was this dude who was totally obsessed with his dog but apart from that he was all rubz.

Jesus H Christ I am actually going to marry an orangutan when I grow up, at least they can't talk.

Love Clare xoxoxo
p.s. here is a glamour shot of me before a weekend out with the girls

No comments: