Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Umm Crying

I am really tough and people donut like to mess with me. One time I was gesticulating wildly and I knocked someone of their stool at Amplifier and she retreated to a safe distance and THEN yelled at me, because she knew I would mess her up. K cool. But like, sometimes TV makes me cry. Not shows like Saving Children or anything, but like Fishing W.A. and junk. I just think it's so cute that after they catch their dream fish and they're all "Look at this B-E-A-U-T-Y!" they throw it back! If you love something set it free!! That's passion.

Also today I almost cried during Huey's Cooking Adventures. Like look at Huey. He has been wearing suspenders and has had a mustache for a long time, that is who he is. He likes to cook and make jokes. What a solid guy! What if in real life he doesn't have any friends? I couldn't deal.

That HBF ad where they show clips of people sucking at sports and it says LIVE LIFE WELL is cute too, it makes me water up. People are shit at ice skating but they still try! Never give up on your dreams!

In short, being a woman is really rad. You get to cry a lot and vote and junk.

Love Clare xoxoxo

1 comment:

Yeah, Right. said...

OMG ONE TIME MY WORLD DIED. I WAS ON THE INTERNET AT A FORUM AND SOMEONE SAID THEY WORKED AT A BAR IN MELBOURNE AND THEY SAW HUEY ON CCTV STICKING HIS HAND UP SOME GIRLS SKIRT. HOW COULD HE DO THAT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HOW IT WOULD AFFECT CHARLOTTE (that's his daughter btw)