Monday, June 2, 2008

P.L.U.R.

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect. Many of you will only know this from Muscles' retarded song 'Sweaty' or perhaps Shazam's amazing titillating remix of it, but I lived through this shit. That's right, raving.
I just went on my photobucket account in order to post Mick Zing an amazing lolhipsters photo and I found some photos that Stripperlord and I took at a rave in Malaga in 2003.

Like this one.

Photobucket

The girl with the fishnet things on her arms was named Hana Banana. She fucked my housemate in 2004. He said she had a really stinky vagina. The last time I saw her was a few months ago when I went to Cottesloe Beach and needed to buy plastic cups so I could drink vodka and orange with Clare and Josh, so I went to the General Store. She works there now and has blue hair, and wasn't very happy to see me at all. I think it's because I used to tease her a lot. Maybe about her stinky cunt.
The guy next to her is named Curry. The last time I saw him was at Midland Train Station in 2005 when I was going to visit my Dad at his hills pub. He told me all about how he'd just been to the U.S. with his family. "I had to like pray at my food before I could eat it. It was fucked." Then he told me how he was going to Singapore soon. "Gonna impregnate some gook bitches. Gonna be half chink, half curry illigemate sprogs running 'round."

Photobucket

The girl in the white dress is named Emili. I think she's a rockabilly or something now. Last time I saw her she tripped me over at a bbq in 2005 because she thought I'd banged her ex-boyfriend. I had but like ya know, whatevs. Then she threatened to bash me on IRC.
The guy giving the lone finger is Tim. Last time I hung out with him was in 2005 when we had lines in his parents mansion in a room that featured a suit of armour. Then we played badminton.

Photobucket

The guy on the left is Leon. I think he wanted to be an MC or something. One time when I was 16 he bought cigarettes for me. You can get a fine for that, you know! I can't remember the last time I saw him. I'm sure it was gay.
The girl on the left is Talia. I used to live with her. I'm fairly certain this was the rave that she dressed me up in gators that were "black like my soul." I have heard her having sex bulk times. She used to go out with a rave promotor. Last time I saw her was at a party this year. She was wearing a floor length dress and chandelier earrings. Now she likes flowers, acupuncture, Bunnings and yoga.

I will do another installment of "Dumb Things that Gracey Used To Do" later on this blog.

Love, Gracey.

P.S. Even though we use derogatory terms for Asian people, we do in fact, love them. Clare studies Science at UWA for christ's sake!

3 comments:

rockand said...

qhcurrys quote is so ridiculously fucked it shouldn't even make it on this blog regardless of what this shit is trying to do. what a skidmarked cunt.

Queefer Sutherland said...

yay! my first hate mail!

Leon / 'Snuke Sniz' said...

bahahaha. oh my god. that was awsome.

Gracey. Jesus! Poor Hana just got battered.

aww influencez.