Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hand in glove

at the moment life is very much reminiscent of an episode of 'round the twist'. you might know the episode im talking about, the main girl gets ultra keen on this cute new boy on at school who is so mysterious and hip that he is never seen without his black gloves (affectionately known as 'mittens') on.

much like me right now, never seen without my mittens on. except// my reason for the permenant hand in glove is a lot less heartwrenching and life changing. hes all " theyre nails and im a merman and you have too push me - the one you love off the jetty in a wheelchair so i can be with my mum cos shes a mermaid and we live in the sea".

im all "hi im nina, got myself a bad case of wind burn". reality - pish.



brought too you by pro cheddar, nina.

No comments: