Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gemma's first ever post

I have put off writing a blog on here for some time now. There was just so much pressure involved with me being a literary genius and all.

JK, I just don't have the webbernet and I broke my laptop.

This post will centre around this supremely retarded human being
Photobucket
Her name is Grace and she is my sister.
Grace is a little high strung, Grace is prone to panic attacks.

A few months ago at 3am my parents found her sobbing outside their bedroom door, when they axed her what was wrong she replied "just promise me you guys are going to do something about global warming".

So naturally I convinced her that there was going to be a major economic recession soon.
"go to your school library and look up the Great Depression", I said "that's what it will be like".

I told her she will have to eat the fat that runs off the bacon of the Bourgeoisie, my sister: the only 10 year old who knows what the words 'Bourgeoisie' and 'Proletariat' mean. I'm not mean, it is just really funny.

Actually I am REALLY mean.

Once when the toilet overflowed she begged us to move house.

She is also obsessed with Zac Effron and sends me emails attesting to this fact. Some of these emails will be published here at a later date.

Forever Yours,
Jane Donut, AKA Gemma

1 comment:

DIRK DIGGLER said...

I wish you were my sister. Sort of. But not really.