Monday, March 23, 2009

FAIL

i think ive figured out my problem, why im not successfull, a genius, model, why i make so many typos, or whatever.
its because when i watched the matrix, i thought "this is it, theyve explained everything, how could they ever follow something like this up?! its a revoloution!" when really there are 2 sequels.
that i havent bothered too watch and i have been completly ignorant of their exsistance.

well, atleast i KNOW what my problem is. atleast im not wandering round like "WHY OH WHY, i havent futhered my education, i have work retardation and my finest pleasure in life is feeding ducks by the pond and then stealing their babys too be my pets, WHY?"

damn you morpheus, in the words of geminem "follow the brown poo*"


*changed for insulting reasons

No comments: