Friday, March 13, 2009

Top Ten Movie Quotes of all Time

1. Chastity: I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?
Bianca: I think you can in Europe
(10 Things I Hate About You)

2. [holding up a card] William: I downloaded this little baby off the Net. I will know exactly how many spirits I may imbibe without affecting my judgment or my behavior.
X-Phile2: You have every angle covered.
X-Phile 1: You know William, from this light, you somewhat resemble David Duchovny
(Can't Hardly Wait)

3. Nicole: There are rules, you know.
Brad Seldon: [Brad is drunk] "Rules"?
Nicole: Rules!
Brad Seldon: What rules?
Ray: Seniors rule!
Nicole: You don't send Designated Dave to ask if I'll go with you if you don't plan on following through with the offer.
Brad Seldon: I was going to. I-I-I was going to. It's-It's just that...
Chase: [mockingly] He just - He-He-He just - He just - He-He...
Nicole: Shut up!
Brad Seldon: I don't know. I - I fell in love
Nicole: So I heard, highschool love is for saps Brad or haven'y YOU heard?
(Drive Me Crazy)

4. Walter Stratford: I'm down, I've got the 411, and you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy, I don't care how dope his ride is. My momma didn't raise no foo'!
(10 Things I Hate About You)

5. William: You know what they say about women and trolley cars. There's plenty of 'em in the sea
(Can't Hardly Wait)

6. Bianca: There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.
Chastity: But I love my Skechers.
Bianca: That's because you don't have a Prada backpack
(10 Things I Hate About You)

7. Bianca: Where did you come from? Planet "Loser"?
Kat Stratford: As opposed to Planet "Look At Me, Look At Me"?
(10 Things I Hate About You, just kidding this is the worst movie line of all time, it almost makes me ASHAMED of rom-coms, almost)

8. Kenny Fisher: Yo, I gotta have sex tonight! I mean peep this - They say here ninety-two percent of the honeys at UCLA are sexually active. Ninety-two of the women in Los Angeles at UCLA walking around going, "Class... or sex? What shall I do?" Ninety-two percent, yo! Hey, you know what that means?
Ritchie Koolboy: What?
Kenny Fisher: It means I gots a ninety-two percent chance of embarrassing myself. I roll up on that shorty be like, "What's up yo?" she be like, "You don't know 20 different ways to make me call you Big Poppa" cuz I don't yo.
(Can't Hardly Wait)

9. Michael: Excuse me, uh, just one question before we start. Should you be drinking alcohol when you don't have a liver?
(10 Things I Hate About You)

10. William: You... have to come with me. There's this chick... there's these two chicks... they're triplets, man.
(Can't Hardly Wait)

No comments: