Sunday, March 8, 2009

See Yr Hibblies, Raise You Jibblies

I think the original Scooby Doo cartoons are really creepy. How amazing were all the set-ups for the mysteries? Abandoned toy factory, abandoned military plane yard, swamp house, shipwrecks. Same goes for Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys mystery books. They were my bread and butter growing up. One time when I worked at Boffins Bookshop I wrote of list of the creepiest things in the world. A co-worker stole the list and wrote "Clare's face" on it. What an ass! He is a total redhead though, so the jokes on him. Anyway I love being creeped out. Here are some reawwy scawy pictures!!










p.s. - Goosebumps books were NEVER actually that scary! I was way more scared by Paul Jennings' short stories, you know those UNCANNY series or whatever.

No comments: