Monday, June 8, 2009

Boatswana!!!


This is my boat, The Almighty Tampon!!!




Just kidding, I bought it for my sister as a puberty present. Just Kidding it's not my boat at all. It's not even a boat. Just kidding.

So I went for a walk at 7am after staying up all night reading a book which I will not name (suffice to say that is is more embarrassing than reading Twilight but less embarrassing than reading a Jodi Piccoult book). So I was pretty disoriented during said walk, I almost asked a pair of youths to teach me how to play soccer then had a 15 minute long fantasy where I was really great at it (at soccer, not at asking youths questions). To tell you the truth I'm still a bit out of sorts.

In unrelated news I was at my parents house the other day when my mum says "Oh Gemma, I've found you a new boyfriend" so I'm thinking shit, she's finally become one of those mothers who tries to set you up with their dentist or some dude they've met at a Weight Watchers meeting.

G: Oh yeah who it is?

M: Josh Thomas

G: Who the fuck is Josh Thomas?

M: You know, the boy from the TV

She means that dude from Talkin' 'bout your generation. Wonderful, even my mum has picked up on my predilection for indie wieners.


2 comments:

Queefer Sutherland said...

I'm really sorry, I didn't read this until I'd already outted you.

Unknown said...

gay indie weinors?