Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This is a Drunk Blog.


I really hate people that have a tiny bit of intelligence and think they are the be all and end fucking all of that opinion. I know I am middle-class when it comes to brains. On some subjects I am that family that had a big house before some girl called Amy came to shoot the husband on Long Island, and on some subjects I am basically Cletus.

The thing is - I thought there were things that us young, educated, lower to upper middle class kids agreed on (apart from the "special ones")

Things like:

  • The Death Penalty (If I was smart enough at the internet I would do a cross here.)
  • Abortion (See above but a tick)
  • Gays getting married (I'm all for it, means I got more fingers to look at when I'm choozin')
  • Other stuff
I'm kind of flabbergasted. How good is the word flabbergasted? It kind of sounds like a puppy.

No comments: