Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ew.

I logged onto Myspace tonight to get a picture from my profile. Whatever. TURNS OUT that Myspace has started recording how many people look at each one of your pictures:


The most viewed of my pictures?


As a scientist, I've conducted research and determined the reason behind this increased viewing, and displayed it in a diagram below:



Gross.
Love Clare xoxoxo

p.s.: To dear the girl on the far left of that photo: I met you that night and I've never seen you again since. You were really really funny and had a rad TankGirl haircut. Where have you been? :( :( :(

2 comments:

Yeah, Right. said...

Is that at Cowle Street? I really miss Myspace. Does that make a little bit gay?

Queefer Sutherland said...

Yeah, that's at the after ball party baby. Best night ever. I don't think you're gay, but I want to punch online social networking in the face. It hurts my feelings and my brains. I'm sick of talking/hearing about it. NEVER AGAIN.