Sunday, November 9, 2008

Creepiest Thing In The World

Everyone obviously always gets Myspizzy messages asking them for naked pix. I am not one of those people. I don't know why I am exempt, apart from the obvious. Today I got my first ever creep email! It goes like this:

"Hey .. you dont know me and I dont know you.. But heres the thing.. We dont live anywhere near each other.. And the other more important detail is I think you are unbelievably attractive. So lets have some fun. We might as well send each other naked pics.. I mean we dont live anywhere near each other. So take this adventure with me.. Ill even go first.. "

That's not the creepy thing, btw. I went on "Joe"'s profile, who is apparently 40 years old and from Arizona. He looks about 12 years old from his pictures though.



He has a picture of him and his dad, and his dad is wearing a t-shirt that MY dad has. WTF! DAD SWAP!

Love Clare xoxoxo

p.s. - my message back: "U 1ST!!"

No comments: