Monday, November 3, 2008

Siq Bitches

Sometimes having your photo taken is really fun, like if you are at the zoo and you see tortoises having sex and you pose in front giving a double thumbs-up. Other times you will be at a party or something, probably dranking a jim beam longneck if you are a member of the C.O.D, and somebody wants a 'group shot'. I hate that. I just donut know what to do with my face. Smile? Look away? Pretend I don't know about the photo? In one photo I got so obviously confused I opted for a smirk/pout and I have been kicking myself ever since (that was 7 months ago).

Then I met Jo and I was introduced to the concept of "the photo ruiner". She is probably gonna think I am really creepy but I looked through photos of her on FBook and kinda died laughing. She has a really beautiful face:






What an inspiration! My other photofase option is to think up a 'bread and butter' pose like Rash Cough and throw that about town:



Or you know, I could just be a normal person and not overanalyse every single thing I do.

No comments: